Woohoo! It’s my birthday today! So, instead of our Tuesday Night Special- Kids Eat Free, we’re doing Birthday Party- Kids Eat Free instead. I’m so excited about today’s give-aways too, seriously, stoked. I’m also stoked about the Charlotte au chocolat (atdf chocolate French layer cake) that The Piano Man is making me (and I’m not supposed to know about) but since I can’t exactly share that with you we’ll just stick with these. Because there are 2. Sweet, huh?
First is a little knitted cotton summer vest or shrug custom made by me. Since I don’t want to take more than a week to get it out to the winner, it will have to be a size 2 or smaller. You will have some color and design choices. I don’t have a good picture of the vest but here’s one to give you an idea. By the way, this is a big deal, I don’t knit for other people too often. Sorry for the crummy pic, I haven’t gotten a good shot of this little sweater but I promise it is cute.
Second give-away, and the one I wish I could enter myself, is for a Kid Tei by Shanna of Sweet Slings! The winner will get to chose the fabric for the main body of the carrier from a selection of adorable kid prints including puppy dogs, monkeys, owls, and birds. They are super cute too. The Piano Man and I got Lolie one of Shanna’s Kid Teis for her birthday last month and we all just love it. By the way, visit my personal blog for more on babywearing.
Some Kid Teis in action:
To enter the lottery:
- Post a comment below saying what you are entering for (you can enter both lotteries, just make two comments for each one) with your e-mail address or link to your blog so we can notify you if you win.
- Vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs and Top Baby Blogs (click the banners on the right).
- Follow us or let us know that you already do.
For additional entries:
- Link to us from your blog and share the link here in the comments, 1 additional entry.
- Join our Facebook Fan Page (or let us know you already are) and share us with your Facebook friends, 2 additional entries.
- Tell someone else about the give-away and when they mention they heard about it from you in their comment you’ll get 2 additional entries.
Good luck to everyone and have fun. Thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday!
Kids Eat Free! Birthday edition will run from Thursday to Wednesday. If you are interested in offering a product for one of our Tuesday Night Special- Kids Eat Free!, please e-mail us, comment or post on our fan-page wall on Facebook. Thanks!