So much of our lives revolve around feeding our families and sometimes that is fun, sometimes it’s draining.
Seriously, how can they be hungry again!
But nourishment isn’t the same thing as just feeding. Related, but not the same.
Nourishment is so much more than just nutrition for our bodies; our spirits find nourishment in connection, our relationships find nourishment in each other, our children find nourishment in our arms, our minds are nourished through learning and conversation, and our hearts are nourished by being with the people we love.
Which is why we’re hoping to nourish you with a giveaway to compliment your nourishment journey wherever it takes you. #TLBnourish giveaway is all about supporting you as your nourish those you love.
#TLBmoves Giveaway Bundle includes items from Thinkbaby Thinksport, Belabumbum, and Tula Baby Carriers.
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules – any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- Gluten free (third-party verified)
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
- More awards than any other sun care line
- Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Men’s Health (top pick), Competitor, Backpacker (Top Pick), Standard, People Magazine (Must haves), Pharmacy Times, Men’s Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump (Top pick), Favored.by (Top Pick), Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News (Must haves), Triathlete, Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist. Eco – Excellence Finalist. Silver Award NAPPA, Baby Maternity Magazine (Top pick), Babble (Top 10 Best), Its a Belly (Seal of Excellence), Metro Moms (Hottest Product), Green Scene Mom (Winner) and a whole lot of blog reviews…
The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply look at the ingredients and you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all.
How is the Thinkbaby and Thinksport different?
At Thinkbaby and Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. We then work with leading scientists worldwide to create safe alternatives.
- Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 70 and greater. An SPF higher than SPF 30 offers only minimal improvement in sun protection and does not provide insight into its ability to protect from both UVA and UVB. Instead, these ultra-high SPFs are inflated through the use of chemical UV absorbers. The FDA has recently ruled that SPF numbers above 50 are not allowed. They have also ruled the terms “Sweatproof” and “Waterproof” as false claims.
- You should know that the effective difference between SPF 30 and SPF 100 is approximately 2.5% difference. Don’t be misled by ultra-high SPF numbers. Additionally, Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens utilize average zinc oxide particles greater than 110nm. Kevin Brodwick, founder of Thinkbaby and Thinksport explains why: “We always use the precautionary principle and as we expect the debate on the safety of nano particles to continue, we asked a simple question: Does the product have to contain nano particles to be an effective sunscreen? The answer is, quite simply, “NO”!
- We also do not and will not use aerosol dispensers, nor should you. Scientists have shown that parents apply 25% of the correct amount when using aerosol. As the SPF is actually a logarithmic function, if you are applying a SPF 100, you’re actually only putting on SPF equivalent of 3. More importantly, there is significant concern that children and parents are inhaling the particulates. If you look at the ingredients in aerosol sunscreens, you’ll quickly determine why you don’t want to breathe it.
Retail Value: $12.99 for 3oz and $23.99 for 6oz (shipping in US & Canada only)
- Double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel – keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- Perfect for hot or cold beverages – does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents)
- Contoured design – makes the bottle easy to hold and visually distinctive from the many, many straight-walled bottles
- Removable mesh filter – keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to conveniently brew tea on the go
- Unsurpassed testing for material safety – our products undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing to insure they do not contain toxic chemicals
- Available sizes: 750ml (25oz), 500ml (17oz) and 350ml (12oz)
- Available colors: Natural silver, matte black, blue, purple, green and orange. Light Blue, White and Light Pink available in some sizes
How long does your bottle keep drinks cold?
The short answer is results will vary….but a long time! Because of all of the different situations out there, we do not guarantee a time period. The 25oz bottles hold ice cold for approximately 18 hours. Some tell us about how they left their Thinksport bottle in the car in 100 degree weather only to return to clinking ice five hours later. Others tell us how we kept their drinks cold for longer than 24 hours. One customer even put our bottle in a thermal testing chamber and reported that it was the best bottle he had ever seen. On average the sports bottles hold contents hot for 4 hours. Because of the double-walled construction you also won’t feel the temperature of the products. So its important to be careful if you’ve placed hot liquids into the bottle.
Do your bottles fit in cup holders or water bottle cages?
Our 350ml/12oz and 500ml/17oz bottles are designed to fit in car cup holders while our 750ml/25oz bottles fit some (but not all). 12oz and 500ml bottles will fit into water bottles cages. The 750ml fits most bottle cages on spin bikes.
The perfect all around bottle! Great for….
- Having cold / hot beverages at the office.
- Going for hikes or camping.
- Throwing into the backpack for school.
- Your yoga, cross-fit or spin class holder of lifesaving water.
- A companion while you work in the garden.
- Long road trips to your in-laws.
- Bedside for late night dry mouth situations.
Retail Value: $19.99 / 17oz sports bottle – $17.99 / 12oz sports bottle $15.99 (shipping in US & Canada only)
For more information visit Thinksport.
Belabumbum’s Ultra Smooth Nursing Sports Bra offers medium-impact support with wireless microfiber cups lined with cotton and removable spacer pads to provide coverage and wick away moisture. The bra’s side cup is made with breathable stretch mesh and elasticized for fit. Ventilated side panels transfer moisture and heat away from mom.
Retail Value: $69.00 (shipping to US only)
For more information visit Belabumbum.
Prance is a Tula Coast carrier with a whimsical, spirited print. Fields of flowers and happy, prancing unicorns fill the design that is paired with a fun purple canvas and mesh center panel. Prance is the ultimate wish come true!
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Retail Value: Prance is $149 (standard) and $169 (toddler) (International shipping available)
For more information visit Tula.
Prize Bundle Total Value : $246.98
Thinkbaby Thinksport – Sunscreen $12.99 value for 3oz, Sports bottle $15.99 value for 12oz
Belabumbum – Nursing pumping bra, $69.00 value
Tula – Prance Carrier, $149.00 value
Good luck to everyone! Please use the widget below to enter. The giveaway is open from now through July 30, 2016. A big thanks to Thinkbaby Thinksport, Belabumbum, and Tula Baby Carriers for their support of TLB and all breastfeeding women.
This giveaway is open to participants in the USA.